Despite the statewide lifting of COVID-19 restrictions earlier this year, the Ohio State Department of Health has recommended the continuation of certain protocols in all healthcare facilities, which includes dental offices. As a result, we will continue to observe the same safety standards we have since the start of the pandemic until further notice.
- If you are experiencing any illness, or have been in contact with someone who has, we ask that you reschedule your appointment with us.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us from your vehicle. A team member will ask you some screening questions and instruct you to enter the building when space is available. We will then take your temperature and then take you directly to the operatory if possible.
- We will no longer accept walk-in patients. Please call ahead so we may plan for your visit. This will also avoid crowding the waiting room, which we are trying to keep as empty as possible.
- For the same reason, we request that only the patient themselves come in for the appointment. The only exception to this is if a patient is under 18 years old, in which case one person may accompany them into the office, but we do request only the patient be in the operatory if possible. If a patient must have a parent with them, a mask is required for the parent in the operatory.
- Please try to practice safe social distancing in the office. To abide by the current ODH guidelines, we require patients and anyone accompanying them to wear a mask while in the office; however, due to difficulties in obtaining proper PPE, we cannot provide a mask for you. This is a mandate by the Ohio Department of Health, and may change over time.
All of this is to make sure that our office is as safe as possible, both for our patients as well as our staff. You will continue to receive the same great service and dentistry you always have. If you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please let a team member know. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these guidelines.